Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie Maker You Tube Video





I created a summer fun movie for my second graders and their families to view. My second graders will be able to see special pictures of my family and friends and what my family did in the summer. I can also play this during Open House or even at conference time when parents are waiting to see me for a conference. This program will allow me to take pictures and videos of my students doing various projects or classwork and making a video for their parents to see on my blog or at Open House or conferences.

Movie Maker is a very easier program to use. I walks you through the movie making process step by step. It is so much easier than power point. I will definitely use this program again to make videos of my students as well as my own children. I love how it has everything power point has and music. I learned how to import pictures, make pictures stay on the screen longer, how to add titles and subtitles and music. This is by far one of the best projects of this class. Even though I encounter several problems after sving the project because my computer kept freezing up. However, I did finally get the movie complete and it turned out awesome!!!!I know my family will enjoy this movie and so will my new second graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment