Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fall Senses Poems Podcast




I created a podcast for recording my second graders fall senses poems that they write in the fall for a poetry and writing lesson.

The podcast was so simple to create and a lot of fun. One idea I could do is to have my students type their fall poems on the computer, draw a picture to go with the poem and then read the poem on the computer. This would allow the parents or visitors to listen, read and see their actual poems. I could also use this idea to show other students in my building, parents at conferences or at Back to School Night, or to incoming students so they can see the fun things we are going to do in 2nd grade.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture for fall! The colors will be inspirational to your students.

    ReplyDelete